Sunday, March 11, 2007



BUSY&busy&busy

Just had a super short conversation with wanyi on MSN and she made me realise how no life I'm going to be for the whole of next week. We were talking bout when the 8 of us could meet up for Yours truly's birthday celebration (YAY!), but we ended up with no conclusion. Mondays to Fridays, I'm tied to Recruit Express. And super coinceidentally, this coming Sat&Sun I'm working as a promoter at some fair from 11am - 9pm. So, there goes my daytime fivedays and the whole of Sat&Sun for next week. The nightimes left! OK, Mon&Tues nights I already have plans made. Weds night gonna give tuition to make up for the slot which I've cancelled on the earlier Sat. No one seems to be free on Thurs&Fri nights. OK, there goes my week. Not only the 8 of us, I don't even have time for my family whos initially plan was to dinner on Sat. Urgh, shouldnt have accepted that job offer man. Wellwell.


Anyway, went for NTU&NUS open houses yesterday. Both are super far for me. Sigh. Oh, and thanks Alan for fetching us around. Haha. Many prefer NUS, for their nicer/newer/cleaner campus and goodlooking people, as compared to NTU, but I beg to differ. Weird huh. Cos before I took my 'A' levels, or even years back, I was always against NTU. For more or less the same reasons. My colleagues, who are majority NUS grads, encouraged me to go NUS, telling me the fun activities the students hold and especially the hostel life which some can never even experience in their whole life. I dont know why, but yesterday, I felt that NTU was more welcoming and home-ly, as compared to NUS. The people were more approachable as well. Though I have to admit that NUS has a more vibrant and colourful kinda environment. Bleh. Everyone's going NUS, I think. Not me, though.


There are so many things that I need to do, have to do, and want to do now. But, I lack the abilities to do so. Can't wait for my contract with RecruitExpress to end man, then can I go for holidays and enjoy my days before dreadful SCHOOL term starts, once again! Woah, it seems eons since that word vanish from my life. Whoohoo, so many things to buy for school. HEY PEOPLE! I DIE DIE MUST GO BANGKOK SHOP OK! Wahaha. And my mommy surprised me by saying she might be bringing me to HongKong in May. WHEEEEEE! Tentatively, no guarantee. SIAN.


Counting down: 5 more days to enlistment. SOB.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 4:40 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT